Personal Branding: The Firsthand Experience of How to Grow Professional Visibility & Monetise Your Expertise – UPLIFT: Personal Branding and Thought Leadership from A to Z for Leaders & Experienced Professionals
Where to start, if you want to make your expertise visible? How to start growing your personal brand and your business from 0 after working for 20 years in the financial industry?
Marina Vishnyakova, the co-founder of TopExpertBrand Accelerator and the founder of Minegociocreativo.com (project for creative entrepreneurs in Spanish) reveals in this episode all her secrets of how to really start monetising your expertise and build your brand and visibility.
- Chose your communication strategically, depending on where your audience is and on what you love to do. You do not need to be present everywhere at once
- Don’t rush immediately into creating the content. Take time to understand what your audience needs, what is trending in your industry, and how you can put your expertise into the service of others taking into consideration your audience needs and industry trends
- Have a strategy. There is no need to create content 24/7. It’s all about strategy, great content and consistency
- Posts and articles become viral, when what you share resonates with your audience. Understand your audience and add your personality to your content
- It’s not easy to start and take the first step. But it’s possible
- Visibility and new opportunities do not come overnight, but they may arise at any moment. Thanks to being strategic, structures and consistent
- You do not need to be a tech person to start writing your blog or running your YouTube channel. Do not overcomplicate it, learn in the process and follow instructions of other people if you need to solve some technical issue. All solutions are out there. Techsupport is also provided by the platforms.
- Don’t postpone the possibility of making your expertise visible. Your expertise matters!
- Compound effect is what really works in building your visibility
If building a powerful personal brand, growing your professional visibility and becoming a though leader are the topics of your interest, please consider following, rating and reviewing our show on Apple Podcasts.
This helps us support more people just like you — leaders, experienced professionals and entrepreneurs — have their voice heard by becoming visible and recognised and by getting an opportunity to build a brand learning from the best. Click here, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” And let us know what you loved most about the episode!
WATCH THE EPISODE ON YOUTUBE: