How to Become Visible and Achieve Professional Success Without Having a Burnout and How to Thrive as a Human Being with Mariya Radysh – UPLIFT: Personal Branding and Thought Leadership from A to Z for Leaders & Experienced Professionals
Do you know what is the opposite of being in the survival mode?
It’s not happiness, it’s resilience.
In our new Episode we are welcoming our guest, Mariya Radysh, an International Keynote Speaker, 2-times TEDx Speaker, Resilience Expert and Thought Leader on how to thrive as a human being in 2020s.
How to become visible and achieve professional success without having a burnout and how to thrive as a human being? Here are our key takeaways:
- If you want to grow professionally and build a successful brand, you need to grow personally first, taking care of your health and your relationships.
Resilience is a chair with 3 legs:
1) Health and energy level
2) Relationships with other people, and it’s not about quantity but quality
3) Fulfilment – mindset, skill of focus (yes, it is a skill!)
- Opportunities are always coming our way, but we are so stressed that we don’t see them, and if we are clear about our focus, what we are trying to achieve, then we start noticing them.
- To become visible on LinkedIn, post regularly. Work it to the point that it’s good enough, and don’t be stuck in perfectionism. If you want to make everything perfect, you start procrastinating. Create a consistent strategy to post once or twice a week.
As long as you are consistent, you will see the results.
From this episode you will also learn:
- Why humor is a skill and how taking standup comedy course stretches your comfort zone and helps to connect and build relations
- What is the difference between successful and very successful people and how to find the time to make it all
- How to be invited twice to speak at TEDx and how to prepare a TED talk in 2,5 days
If building a powerful personal brand, growing your professional visibility and becoming a though leader are the topics of your interest, please consider following, rating and reviewing our show on Apple Podcasts.
This helps us support more people just like you — leaders, experienced professionals and entrepreneurs — have their voice heard by becoming visible and recognised and by getting an opportunity to build a brand learning from the best. Click here, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” And let us know what you loved most about the episode!
WATCH THE EPISODE ON YOUTUBE: