How to take ownership of your career with help of Thought Leadership and Personal Branding with Headhunter Claude May – UPLIFT: Personal Branding and Thought Leadership from A to Z for Leaders & Experienced Professionals
In this episode, together with our guest Claude May, Headhunter from Halian Search , Luxsembourg, we discuss:
– Thought Leadership – a skillset in demand
– Career long term planning with the help of Personal Brand
– Headhunter perspective – stories from companies and recruiters – how Personal Brand/Thought Leadership helps in landing a job
You need to have a Strategic approach to building your Brand and be Visible:
– Recruiters are screening your LinkedIn profile to get the 1st impression, including your posts and interests
– Information you share should be consistent and aligned
– Spontaneous posting can be perceived negatively and give the opposite effect
– Thought Leadership is a Part of Personal Branding, it’s a specific focus on developing your own ideas and become known as a go-to-expert in the niche and increase your market value
– To become a Thought Leader you need to involve others in the discussion. It’s about point of view on the narrow topics, your opinion on industry trends
– Working on your Personal Brand allows you to build transferable skills of communication about your ideas, influencing, engaging and inspiring people not only in your company but in the outside world
If approached strategically, you can make Personal Branding an effective vehicle to grow your career.
If building a powerful personal brand, growing your professional visibility and becoming a though leader are the topics of your interest, please consider following, rating and reviewing our show on Apple Podcasts.
This helps us support more people just like you — leaders, experienced professionals and entrepreneurs — have their voice heard by becoming visible and recognised and by getting an opportunity to build a brand learning from the best. Click here, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” And let us know what you loved most about the episode!
WATCH THE EPISODE ON YOUTUBE: