How to Turn Obstacles into Differentiation Points and Build a Strong Personal Brand with Sigrun – UPLIFT: Personal Branding and Thought Leadership from A to Z for Leaders & Experienced Professionals
In this episode we are discussing with Sigrun a new approach to Personal Branding, 6 steps of building your personal brand and why it´s important not to skip them, as well as the key points of Brand Formulation and execution tips on how to grow your brand, get followers and sell scalable online programs.
“Tesla has less followers than Ilon Mask”.
How to stand out?
- Your business can change and evolve, your Personal Brand goes beyond the company name and stays with you as the best business asset, bringing your followers with you
- Even if you work as an employee, you need a strong Personal Brand to succeed
- Uncovering your WHY is important to know your direction, align with your values and keep you motivated
- Having a vision of a Personal Brand is important though the path to get there might not be clear from day 1
- Build your perseverance, don’t give up even if you don’t have answers what to do next – you can hire someone to help you and surround yourself with the community which pulls you up
- Find new ways to communicate with your audience and do what others won’t do
- Leverage the power of stories in your communication, as if you would write a letter to a friend. Find and tell a story, related to what you sell
If building a powerful personal brand, growing your professional visibility and becoming a though leader are the topics of your interest, please consider following, rating and reviewing our show on Apple Podcasts.
This helps us support more people just like you — leaders, experienced professionals and entrepreneurs — have their voice heard by becoming visible and recognised and by getting an opportunity to build a brand learning from the best. Click here, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” And let us know what you loved most about the episode!
WATCH THE EPISODE ON YOUTUBE: